Spring Concerts Rock Erie

Edinboro University

TPain Promo for upcoming concert at EUP.

Ellec Scouten, Reporter

This past Saturday, Hoodie Allen rocked the Junker Center at Penn State Behrend. The concert started at 8:00 p.m. and went on until 10:30 p.m. The tickets were on sale to the general public for $10 and to Behrend students for $5. The famous hip hop artist sang some of his popular songs including “No Interruption,” “Act My Age,” and “No Faith in Brooklyn.”

Sara Nagy, a GM senior who attended described the concert said, “It was definitely worth the $10 to get in. I even got a signed poster from Hoodie!”

Concerts for popular artists seem to be a trend at college campuses in Erie County. On April 15, DNCE rocked Gannon University’s Hammermill Center. Then, there was Hoodie Allen at PSB, and soon, T-Pain will perform at EUP. These concerts tend to be in the spring, and are a fun way for students to unwind as the year comes to a close for both college and high school students. 

Hannah Dylewski, another GM senior stated, “It was just such a fun night with my friends.”  

If you missed Hoodie Allen’s concert, don’t worry. There’s still another opportunity to attend a local concert this spring. Rapper T-Pain is going to be performing at Edinboro University at 7:00 p.m. on May 5. The tickets can be bought ahead of time for $20 or at the door on the day of the concert for $30.