Seniors Make College Commitments

artsoznanie.com

artsoznanie.com

Lizzy Coates, Reporter

One of the most important decisions all high school seniors have to make is where they’re going to be and what they’re going to be doing next year. Obviously, this decision is one that brings quite a lot of stress and hard work with it, but the following 20 seniors have it all under control, having already committed to schools just three months into the academic year.

Sarah Ames plans to attend the Academy of Culinary Arts at Indiana University of Pa. in Punxsutawney, Pa. She will be majoring in Baking and Pastry.

Brady Andryc plans to attend Robert Morris University in Moon, Pa. Majoring in either Finance or Marketing, he may also play intramural soccer.

Isabella Beason plans to attend Edinboro University in Edinboro, Pa. She will be dual majoring in Wildlife Biology and Metals, and she hopes to continue her participation in the Sculpture and Metals Clubs.

Josiah Burkett plans to attend Penn State Behrend in Erie, Pa. Majoring in Primary Education and minoring in Psychology; he also hopes to play flag football and participate in choir as well as boxing.

Lindsey Cain plans to attend Mercyhurst University in Erie, Pa. Majoring in Biology with a focus in Neuroscience, she also hopes to be a member of the Equestrian team.

Lizzy Coates plans to attend Brown University in Providence, R.I. Having earned a full ride, she will major in either English or Psychology and hopes to continue participating in student government and volunteer work.

Jeremy Getson plans to attend Ohio State University in Columbus, Ohio. Majoring in Chemical Engineering, he will be playing club/intramural sports, including soccer and volleyball.

Makayla Jay plans to attend Edinboro University in Edinboro, Pa. Majoring in Environmental Science, she is also considering playing volleyball.

Katie Johnson plans to attend Slippery Rock University in Slippery Rock, Pa. Majoring in Elementary Education, she will also be on the triathlon team.

Isaac Kennedy plans to attend Edinboro University in Edinboro, Pennsylvania, and as of right now, he is undecided on his major.

Caleb Luebbert plans to attend University of Pittsburgh in Pittsburgh, Pa. and major in Environmental Science.

Jayda Plonski plans to attend Penn State Behrend in Erie, Pa. She will be majoring in business.

Hope Robbins plans to attend Penn State Behrend in Erie, Pa. She will major in Marketing and minor in Graphic Design.

Sydney Schuster plans to attend Gannon University in Erie, Pa. Majoring in Pre-Law/Criminal Justice, she also hopes to play softball.

Morgan Shelhamer plans to attend Gannon University in Erie, Pa. She will be dual majoring in Criminal Justice and Psychology.

Sarah Thomas plans to attend Gannon University in Erie, Pa. Majoring in Mortuary Science, she hopes to also participate in musical ensembles there.

Madi Wager plans to attend Penn State Behrend in Erie, Pa. Majoring in Biology with a focus in Genetics, she will also be participating in the theatre program.

Allie Walsh plans to attend Thiel College in Greenville, Pa and major in Business.

Carter Willis plans to attend Bowling Green College in Bowling Green, Ohio. He will be majoring in business.

Markus Zukowski plans to attend University of Pittsburgh in Pittsburgh, Pa. Majoring in Nursing, he will also be a member of the Pitt Marching Band.